Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mermaid Scales

 

 

 


Hey y'all, I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I've been all caught up with swimming and sleeping, hahaha. Plus my camera has been otherwise preoccupied since I left it at my aunt's house. But now that I have it back, I have a post for whoever is reading this! (by whoever I mean practically nobody.) This nail polish is by Color Club, and I LOOOVE it! I've had it for a while but never got around to using it. Now that I have, I don't know what I did before. It's a gorgeous teal sparkle that, not to be cheesy, looks like mermaid scales. The color is from the Untamed Luxury collection (the 'colors so luxe they're covered in diamonds' set) and is actually called Untamed Luxury. I found the set at Ross, but you may be able to get the color online (try 8ty8beauty.com). Now that I checked, you can actually get it for just $3. that's a really good deal for a color like this. I will warn you though, glitters from Color Club are almost impossible to get off with just nail polish remover. When i wear them, I have to actually peel them off. If you are still in school, this can be exremely entertaining. Trust me. But if your nails are not in the best condition these colors might not be the best for you because they tear up my own nails, which are quite tough. All their glitters are very pigmented and totally worth it, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment