Friday, June 10, 2011

Brown Smokey Eye

This is my first look I published here. It's a wearable brown smokey eye that's soft yet super sexy.

 

Here i added a dark brown, almost black pencil eyeliner from Ulta to the lashline just to add that extra something, but the other pictures don't show it.
 

 

 


All I did was use a mauvey bronze on the lid, then a darker version in the crease and outer corner. I also blended this darker color into the lid a little to get that smokey effect. finally, i took a really gorgeous goldy bronze and blended it into the top, using it to drag out the outer corner color (take a little more of that to drag it out to a wing if you want). I put that brownish black pencil by Ulta on the top lashline and waterline, some flesh toned eyeshadow in the inner corner, and finished off with some Maybelline OneByOne mascara, which I love right now.

I can't really reccomend any products because i just used a gigantic palette someone gave me way back when that came from Ulta and is probably not available now. I'll try and find another palette you could use and get back with y'all on that. Hope you liked this look, and check back with me for more! <3
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment