Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Moroccan Oil + Grecian Grace

Why do I feel like Greek goddess styling is going to be in this summer? I see it all over the place online, and gladiator sandals are just now going out of style. Correction: they were out months ago. It seems this summer people will try more simple, braided sandals. At least, I will be. I looooooove Greek goddess-y, flowing dresses and I hope it's in this summer because if it is I'm going to pee myself.

I got what I was asking for! ARGAN OIL! Moroccan Oil if you roll that way, but it says Argan oil on my bottle. I didn't get the fancy, 40-bucks-per-dollop bottle because that's not the way i do. I DID however get a HealthySexyHair renewal treatment with argan oil! :D Sadly, I haven't really noticed the insane difference everyone is shouting about. I hope it will keep my hair soft and manageable as I start swim team this summer, though. I think it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment